Terms and Conditions
- About these terms and conditions
- Access to and use of www.yattonchurches.org (the website) both within the UK and internationally is provided by The Yatton Moor Team Ministry
(YM - which expression includes its constituent bodies, The Parochial Church Council of Yatton Moor, a registered charity No. 1132177, and The Parochial Church Council of Cleeve with Claverham).
- The www.yattonchurches.org website is designed for information purposes only.
- Intellectual Property
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the website and all content (including all applications) located on the website shall remain vested in YM or its licensors (which includes other users).
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use or non-commercial use directly related to YM. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any website content except for your own personal use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of YM.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Yatton Moor Team Ministry or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of YM and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of YM or any other third party.
- Disclaimer and limitations of liability
- The majority of content posted in the website communities is created by church volunteers and members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of YM.
YM is not responsible for any content posted by church volunteers or members of the public on the website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the website.
Any links to third party websites from the website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by YM and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify YM and/or YM's officers, members and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any
breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes YM's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence.
Subject to the previous sentence, YM shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage
(whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.yattonchurches.org regardless of the form of action
- YM does not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- External Links
- The constituent bodies of YM make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of YM shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this Web site.